Recorded on September 15, 2015
By Anita Nahal, PhD, CDP
Consultant, Organizational Diversity & Higher Education, Founder & Chairperson, Diversity Discover
Fellowship Program Administrator, The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History
Webinar participants will learn:
• Best practices for developing a business case for campus diversity, specifically, how to create a template for analyzing, incorporating, and assessing the business benefits of diversity to an educational institution.
• The difference between Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and whether the incorporation of diversity within the fabric of an institution makes it truly inclusive.
• How to develop buy-in by various institutional stakeholders, especially leadership buy-in, on how diversity is almost essential to the survival, and proliferation of the institution, and its constituents.
• How to connect the moral and societal benefits of D&I with the business benefits to a institution.
Your registration provides one connection.
• Your registration provides one connection into the Webinar, but as many people as you like can participate through that connection
• Each connection to the Webinar (i.e. each computer) must register separately
• Additional, non-registered connections to the Webinar will be billed after the Webinar and will include a $50 late fee